Rogers Capital Corporate Services is looking for Junior and Senior Corporate Administrator to assist the Team Leader in the day-to-day administration of portfolio of global business client companies.
– Look after the day-to-day administration of client companies.
– Ensure appropriate due diligence documents obtained, preparation of compliance reports, proper scanning, filing and updating information on system, maintaining of appropriate registers, filing of statutory documents with regulatory authorities.
– Provide support and advice on clients’ queries and requirements.
– Undertake work in line with the internal policies and procedures, as well as rules, guidelines and requirements of the statutory bodies.
– Deal with authorities, banks, auditors and other service providers.
– Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting customers’ expectations
– Bachelor Degree Law and Management, Economics, Management, Business Administration or related field
– 1-2 years working experience in a similar position applied
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Excellent communication skills (written or oral) both in French and English
– Good relationship management and team spirit