Compagnie de Beau Vallon Ltée is one of the main economic players in the Southeast of the island. We have considerably diversified activities over the past fifteen years into key sectors such as diversified agriculture, hospitality and property development.
We are currently looking for a knowledgeable and detailed-oriented Payroll Specialist at corporate level. Reporting to the Group HR Manager, the right candidate will be responsible for payroll processing and reporting for our different business units, namely agriculture, hospitality and property development.
• Collect payroll information from related departments and business units.
• Ensure benefits changes are input appropriately in the payroll system.
• Process payroll for the different departments and business units within established deadlines.
• Respond to all staff queries on pay and related matters.
• Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll.
• Ensure compliance with all requirements and legislations in relation to payroll.
• Liaise with the service provider for all issues related to the payroll system.
• Perform monthly and yearly statutory returns in a timely manner.
Payroll Administrative tasks
• Ensure timely communication to employees regarding declarations, returns, etc.
• Ensure statement of emoluments are prepared as per legal requirements and circulated to employees by end of each financial year.
• Prepare and send payslips.
• Maintain and file all payroll documentation.
• Responsible for the administration of the private medical insurance cover and pension fund as well as assist employees with related queries.
• Liaise with Auditors for any payroll related matters.
• Prepare periodic payroll reports for review by management.
• Generate payroll dashboards.
• Prepare Employee remuneration and benefits analysis.
• Collect all necessary information for IAS 19 report.
• BSc/BA or equivalent in Business, Accounting, Human Resources, or relevant field.
• Proven experience as payroll officer or payroll specialist.
• Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field.
• Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software (e.g., Sicorax).
• Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality.
• Strong numerical aptitude.
• Outstanding organisational ability with great attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.